Recent Before & After Photos

Nashville Office and Unwanted Water


The leak ran down the interior of this office in an Admin building in Nashville. The commercial grade carpet, glued with no padding, was wetted. Our SERVPRO of ... READ MORE



Locker Room Water Damage in Nashville


A supply line ruptured during the night depositing a large volume of fresh water on the tiled floor of this locker room area in Nashville. Technicians initial r... READ MORE



Storm Flooded Crawl Space in Nashville


Groundwater from a flood stormed through this Nashville rental property and left standing water and debris on the existing vapor barrier. Technicians can use su... READ MORE



Mold Damage – Nashville Home


Mold damage at this Nashville home was discovered along the baseboards. With the use of sophisticated moisture detection devices, we found that dampness existed... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Nashville Restaurant


Fire damage at this Nashville restaurant reached every inch of the facility. There were soot and smoke damage in every nook and cranny. The owner was very conce... READ MORE



Nashville Condo Service Area


A broken water main, for the second time (notice the once before repaired drywall close to the floor) caused a significant flood to this condominium service are... READ MORE



Storm Damage to a Drop Ceiling in Forest Hills


The roof gave way during a severe rain and wind storm in Forest Hills wetting the ceiling tiles in this office building. Water stains on the acoustical tiles me... READ MORE



Water Damage In La Vergne


The team at SERVPRO of South Nashville recently repaired water damage due to a slow leak in La Vergne, Tennessee. The damage caused by the leak included deterio... READ MORE



Forest Hills Mold in a Basement


This basement in Forest Hills was scheduled for a remodel conversion into a bonus room. The humidity had been high, no A/C, and enough cellulose matter for mold... READ MORE



Fire Damage at Nashville House


Fire damage at this Nashville home resulted from an electrical fire that began in a light fixture. The before photo show the damage to the ceiling and insulatio... READ MORE